Let’s face it. Handmade gifts are suppose to mean more because they are labors of love, right?? But in reality, they usually aren’t on the top of our Christmas list.
Example: T-Shirt Pillow ……um, thaaaanks.
Here’s a collection of handmade gifts for men that are just cool enough that they may actually be used! The following tutorials are both masculine and minimalist modern.
- Lex Trip Bag: a versatile canvas and leather bag that is just the right size for a few days trip.
2. Urban Tote: commuter bag that has a european feel, with many pockets for wallet, keys, and phone.
3. Shaving Kit Bag: Made from oil cloth, perfect for toiletries and travel gear.
4. Minimalist Wallet: Slim and stylish bifold wallet with card holder pockets and bill fold.
5. iPhone Sleeve: Simple protective sleeve with pocket for cards and cash.
Have fun creating these projects for unique gifts this Christmas. I’d love for you to send me a pic of your personal take on any of the above tutorials. If you have some cool tutorials of your own, please share!